I've made some changes..

I was a little frustrated with my lack of weight loss this past week, so I decided to make a change. I decided to cut my calorie intake back, WAY back. I started this on Friday and weighed in this morning and I lost a total of about 6 pounds over the weekend, SIX POUNDS!! How did I do it? Well, here is a quick rundown of an average day of meals:

Breakfast:
3 Egg Whites (scrambled)- approx 15 calories/egg white
1 piece of whole wheat toast w/ spray butter - 50 calories

Lunch:
1 cup of Progresso Light Soup - around 80 calories(depending on which you choose)
1 wedge of Laughing Cow Light cheese - 35

Dinner:
Repeat Lunch!

Snacks:
I had a snack between breakfast and lunch(if needed) and between lunch and dinner. I either had half of a Fiber Plus bar (60 calories) or a wedge of cheese with crackers.

I am so excited about my weight loss this weekend! I tried to stay under 1000 calories/day but as you can see, some days were under 500 calories! This may seem extreme(and it really is) but I wanted to see if I had enough willpower to do it, and I do! I don't know if this would work on a long term basis, I have seen online some plans that run 12-24 weeks doing something very similar to what I'm doing. I couldn't have so few calories for a week straight, but I believe that if you let yourself have one day that you eat a little more than the other days, while still staying under 1000 calories, this may work. We will see if I can stick to this!

Weight Today - 359 !!!!
Next Goal - 349

Comments

Popular Posts