Easy Snack and Weight Loss Update

I mentioned in my last post that I snack 3 times a day and I wanted to share with you all an easy and healthy snack that I really enjoy. The only ingredients that you need are almonds and dried cranberries! I put 1 ounce of lightly sea salted almonds and 1/6 cup for dried cranberries in a little zipper snack bag and shake until combined. I don't know what it is about the combination that I love, I'm sure it has something to do with the sweet and salty! Mmm, too bad snack time is over!

I decided to step on the scale today to see how bad my weight had gotten from spending the weekend with relatives to celebrate Christmas and the New Year. To my surprise, I lost 2 more pounds!  I don't know how I did it, but there it was! It just goes to show that eating 3 meals with 3 snacks really works(even if the snacks are the best choice *cough* peanut butter and chocolate buckeyes *cough*). Too bad you can't lose weight vicariously through the contestants on biggest loser, drat!

Weight Today : 371
Next Goal: 369

Comments

Popular Posts