Quick Update

I can't believe that it has almost been a month since I last posted...a MONTH! So let me update you all.

I haven't had any set backs(yay!) and have steadily lost about 2 pounds per week. Even with the steady weight loss I am coming to the realization that I won't be meeting my goal of being 300 or less by June. I am a little disappointed but I am the only one to blame. I have been really good with my diet but have not been so good with exercise. I'm pretty sure that I could have met my goal if I had exercised more.

On to more upbeat things, I know I have mentioned this before but Progresso light soups and campbell's select harvest light soups are FANTASTIC for dieting. Not only do they have tons of veggies but usually you can have the entire can for 4 WW points! I prefer the taste of the progresso light soups to campbell's but if they are on sale, why not? I know with WW you are supposed to use ALL of the points they give you but the last few days I have left about 10 points. I don't feel hungry at all I just don't want to feel over-full so I don't eat the points I don't want to.

I hope you all had a great Easter and Mother's Day. I know I did! I didn't deprive myself but I didn't let myself go overboard. That is pretty much the only way to stick to a diet. You can lose a lot of weight by eating just veggies but eventually you will crash and gain the weight you lost plus some.

I am going to try to keep you all updated on a more consistent basis. Keep me accountable!!

Weight Today - 326 (boomshakalaka!)
WW Goal - 325.2
Next Self Goal - 319

Comments

Popular Posts